ROBLES BULLIES PUPPY CONTRACT
Purchase Agreement & Health Guarantee
SALES CONTRACT & GUARANTEE
City: __________________________ State: _________ Zip Code: ____________
Phone: _________________ Cell: _______________ Work: ___________________
Nickname of Puppy: _______________________ Sex: Male _______ Female _______
Date of Birth: ___________________ Color/Markings of Puppy: ___________________
Age of Puppy at time of sale: ___________
Sire: _____________________________ Dam: __________________________
Date of Sale: __________________ Purchase Price: $ ___________________________
Shipping Price: $____________________ Total Price: $__________________________
Does this owner have breeding rights on this male/female (puppy/dog) at the time of sale?
Yes ______ or No _______
DEPOSITS / PAYMENTS / SHIPPING
1. Puppies are reserved and held with a deposit of $500.00. Deposits must be paid using one the following methods: Cash, Western Union, U.S. Postal Service Money Order, Walmart Money Gram, or through PayPal. (If you choose to pay using PayPal, please add 3% to your payment to cover charges for us to receive it.) Once Robles Bullies receives the deposit the puppy will be marked as and considered sold.
2. Choice of puppy is determined on a first-come (deposit received) first-to-choose basis. Puppy will be placed on “hold” for five business days, while waiting for a deposit. If deposit is not received in that time, the puppy will be placed back up for sale.
3. Deposits are NON REFUNDABLE, except in cases of premature death, prior to the delivery of your puppy to you. If you change your mind and do not want or cannot take your puppy, you forfeit your deposit.
4. Puppy must be paid in full by 8 weeks old. If payment has not been made when puppy reaches 8 weeks and no arrangements have been made with Robles Bullies, Robles Bullies reserves the right to keep your non-refundable deposit, and put puppy for re-sale.
5. Shipping is available and can be arranged for the Olde English Bulldogge puppies. Shipping cost is the buyer responsibility and is not included in the price. No shipping arrangements will be made until puppy is paid in full. Shipping a puppy twenty pounds and under at this time is $450.00. This is an all-inclusive shipping cost which will cover any and all expenses required for you to receive your puppy. Puppies over 20 pounds may be slightly more expensive.
6. Your Olde English Bulldogge puppy is available to pick up at eight weeks old, or your puppy can be shipped at this time. We can hold your Bulldogge puppy after 8 weeks, but there will be a $75.00 per week boarding charge, plus any other expenses if buyer is not able to pick up puppy by eight weeks of age. If puppy is not picked up by 12 weeks of age or no plans have been made by Robles Bullies and the buyer, the buyer then forfeits the Olde English Bulldogge puppy, and no refunds will be given.
1. This puppy is being sold with no known or genetic defect. Robles Bullies certifies that, upon receipt, the dog is in good health and has been immunized and de-wormed per the accompanying health records. The buyer agrees to have the dog examined by the buyers licensed veterinarian at the buyer’s expense with 48 hours after taking possession of the puppy.
2. General Health Guarantee: Each puppy was examined by our local Vet Clinic and unless otherwise stated, the puppy was deemed to be in good health. Buyer is responsible for all vaccinations after purchase. In the event of any pre-existing health issues, we will refund your money (minus shipping if applicable) or provide a different puppy (if one is available).Some pups may leave the premises with minor protozoal infections, such as Giardia/Coccidian. These are NOT major, and can easily be taken care of with very inexpensive medication. These are NOT from bad breeding; they are from factors associated with breeding. Small traces of intestinal worms may be found in some puppies, even after one de-worming. Simply, have your puppy rechecked during your initial health exam.
3. Genetic Disease Guarantee: Robles Bullies guarantees our pups to be genetically sound and free of any “life-threatening” disease in terms of currently detectable genetic disorders for up to 12 months of age. In the event of a life-threatening genetic disorder, with proper documentation, the puppy with the disorder will be returned and your puppy will be replaced. Hip Dysplasia is NOT considered a life-threatening disease or defect. Although Robles Bullies makes every effort to reduce the risk, Brachycephalic Airway Obstruction Syndrome is a well document condition that can affect the EOBs, because of this, Robles Bullies specifically excludes this condition from our guarantee.
4. In addition, the Genetic Disease Guarantee does not cover any of the following conditions: Intestinal parasite (Coccidiosis, Giardia, Worms), Kennel Cough, Pneumonia, Ear or Skin Mites, Mange (Demodictic, Sarcoptic or Cheyletiella), Cherry Eye, Allergies (food or skin), Herniation (Inguinal, Perineal or Diaphragmatic), Stenortic Names, Small Trachea, Entropian, Elongated Soft Palate, Undescended Testes, Parvovirus, Luxated Patellas grade 1-3.
5. If the veterinarian does not give the puppy a clean bill of health, the buyer must notify Robles Bullies immediately. Robles Bullies reserves the right to have the puppy re-examined at Robles Bullies veterinarian at our expense. The buyer must send a copy of all examination results to Robles Bullies by email within 5 days of receipt of the puppy, failure to provide examination results will render the Genetic Disease Guarantee null and void.
1. The buyer agrees to use Robles Bullies as the prefix in the registered name.
2. The buyer agrees to provide the puppy a safe environment. This includes maintaining vaccines up to date, de-worming and provide proper food, water and shelter.
3. The buyer agrees that at ANY TIME they are unable to keep/maintain the dog, Robles Bullies reserves the first right to take the puppy/dog back along with the registration.
If you have any questions or concerns, please contact the seller (Robles Bullies). The buyer and seller agree that this is the full and complete agreement that exists between the parties for the sale of the puppy/dog. Any agreements made prior to this are considered incorporated herein and any modifications made to this agreement shall be made in writing or shall not be in effect. By signing and submitting this agreement, the seller and the buyer, agree to all of the above.
Buyer name ___________________________ Co-Owner Name _______________________________
Buyer signature _______________________ Co-Owner Signature _____________________________
Seller’s name ______________________________________
Seller’s signature ___________________________________
Buyer’s Initials _________